We all have qualms about how we look. However, if teeth are your pain point, cosmetic dentistry in Petaluma, California, can enhance their appearance to what you consider perfect. North Bay Smiles offers several cosmetic dental treatments, but the porcelain veneer process is the most versatile and transformative.
Whether you have mild crookedness, jagged, gapped, or chipped teeth, you no longer have to grin with a meek, close-mouthed smile. Porcelain veneers placed by Dr. Yvonne Szyperski camouflage your dental flaws for a dramatic transformation.
What can dental veneers change about your smile?
Placing veneers involves removing a bit of the enamel from the front before placing a porcelain shell with the thickness of a fingernail or eggshell. Everything is taken into account when designing your smile, including your facial shape, lifestyle, etc., so everything works seamlessly.
Porcelain veneers are a dentistry marvel because they can change several aspects of your smile. Some include:
- Brightening discolored teeth: Teeth whitening is the standard treatment for a stained smile, but if you have deep discoloration that does not respond to bleaching, dental veneers are the best solution for a bright smile. Placing dental veneers on your discolored teeth disguises their appearance for a bright-looking smile
- Closing uneven gaps between teeth: Spaces between teeth can trap food debris and detract from your smile. We can close unsightly gaps by placing veneers slightly larger than your existing teeth for an evenly balanced smile
- Repairing chipped teeth: Minor chips or cracks on your teeth can be corrected by placing veneers on the enamel. Dental veneers prevent minor tooth damage from progressing and also improve your dental aesthetics for a healthy-looking appearance
- Correcting uneven teeth: Porcelain veneers can change your teeth’ texture, shape, or size to create harmony and balance in your smile. Porcelain veneers are excellent solutions for stubby, jagged, pointed, or awkwardly-sized teeth
- Correcting slight misalignment: Do you have mild tooth crookedness? You don’t have to undergo orthodontic treatment with metal braces or Invisalign. Also known as instant orthodontics, dental veneers can be placed on your misaligned teeth to create the illusion of a straight smile. However, veneers don’t change your bite or help with severe teeth alignment. In such cases, you need mainstream orthodontic treatments
Feel like your smile could use dental veneers in Petaluma, CA? Please call (707) 306-8001 to schedule an appointment with North Bay Smiles.
Share this Article
Back to Porcelain Veneers Page