Dental implants are artificial teeth that are placed in the jaw in order to hold a bridge or replacement teeth. Dental implants are usually a good option for people who lost their teeth due to an injury, periodontal disease, or other reasons. They give a person a chance to have a beautiful smile again. They look and function just like normal teeth allowing people to speak, eat, and smile normally. If you live in Petaluma, CA, and are not sure whether teeth implants are the right solution for you, here is a list of benefits of implants that you should know:
- Easy eating. Dental implants do not prevent you from eating whatever you want. You can even eat food that is hard to chew. Implants allow you to enjoy any food without any restrictions.
- Stability and security. They do not move in your mouth and are very stable. You can be sure that they will never pop out.
- Durability and longevity. Dental implants are created to serve you for years. Some of them are so durable that they can easily last for the rest of your life, so you do not have to replace them at all. On average, an implant lasts for 15-20 years. If you want to make sure that they serve even longer, you should take care of them in a proper way.
- A healthy mouth. If a tooth or multiple teeth are missing in your mouth, your jaw bone may start to deteriorate. You can stop this deterioration process if you choose dental implants. Therefore, it is not surprising that implants are one of the easiest and most efficient ways to keep your mouth healthy.
- High self-esteem. Implants look just like your natural teeth, and no one can tell the difference. If you want to have a perfect smile, getting missing teeth, implants is probably the best solution.
North Bay Smiles in Petaluma, CA: We Take Care of Your Smile
We are a family-oriented dental practice that is dedicated to providing patients from Petaluma, CA, and surrounding areas a white and healthy smile. Our dental care is always tailored to the individual needs and preferences of our patients. We specialize in different dental treatment options, including dental implants. So, if you are currently thinking about getting a replacement for your missing teeth, do not hesitate to reach us at (707) 306-8001.
Share this Article
Back to Blog Page